|| Frequently Asked Questions ||
There are so many photographers out there, all available to you! I know it's hectic and scary. Take a deep breath. Take your time. Am I your gal? Send me over an email. Request time in my schedule. Let's talk. Tell me more about you. I love stories. I love to photograph LOVE. Please, contact me no matter what type of session you are looking for. If there is a will, there is a way!
For weddings, do you only shoot outside?
- The outdoors were made to breath, play and tie the knot! Most likely your wedding day may not take place 100% outside. It's very common happy days like these to host its ceremony in a chapel or reception in a venue hall... not to fret! Amazing images can taken indoors with ease! We will just make time for ourselves to shoot private moments of your day in beautiful places outdoors too!
Do you shoot family photos?
- I specialize in outdoor wedding portraiture, however, photography is my passion and I love what I do! I am open to any other types of sessions that you may be interested in. I live, breath and love natural lighting. That's why I don't have a studio. Outdoors is, in my own opinion, where the best photos are taken. Watching my clients faces light up when I bring my camera to my face are moments that I never forget! It's absolutely rewarding. I live for the outdoors, love and photography. Please, DO NOT hesitate to shoot me an email or call me! I am happy to talk to you!
How much do your sessions cost?
- Weddings || Collections start at $1,350 My most popular wedding package is $ which includes two phtographers, up to 8 hours of coverage, a private online gallery of your edited images, and a disc of your edited high-resolution images. I also offer smaller packages and albums, guestbooks, etc. Please [Contact ME] for a complete price list.
- Portraits || Collections start at $150 Engagement, family, maternity, etc. sessions are $150 which includes the shoot, an online gallery of your edited images and a thumb drive/disc of your edited high-resolution images.
- Clients typically invest an average of $3000-$5500 on their stunning artwork. Please note that all prices are subject to sales tax and session fees are non-refundable.
##Do you offer payment Plans?
- Absolutely! I offer a variety of plans that break down each of my collections into bite size pieces. My payment plans are realistic and affordable.
Do I get a CD of my images?
- All collections both portrait and weddings come with a thumb drive/cd. No hidden fees! They are your images, do with them what you please!
How long will it take to get my images back?
- For portrait sessions it takes approximatly 4 weeks after your session and for weddings usually somewhere around 8-12 weeks (depending on the time of year).
Where will my session take place? Do you travel?
- I LOVE the outdoors. The location of the session is up to you. I have shot sessions all over the Tri-Cities area and am pretty familiar with the surroundings.
- YES I TRAVEL. I love to travel. If you would love a session with me outside of the Tri-Cities do not hesistate to email me. (A resonable traveling fee will be applied to pricing)
What do I wear for my portrait session?
- It is best to keep things simple. Avoid wearing shirts with large logos or messy patterns. I have found that layers look wonderful in images and for families color coding is more pleasing to the eye. I always recommend wearing what you feel most comfortable in. To me, that is a must!
How do I book?
- 50% of your wedding session fee and 100% of your portrait session fee reserves Susana’s time on your session date and is due at the time you book your session. To check if your wedding date and time is available or to book a portrait session, visit my contact page.